When there are any updates to the Teams Manager, user has to manually provide permissions. Steps for the same is described below:
1. Go to Teams Manager and click on tab "Settings".
2. Click on link "Setup" under "Settings".
3. Click on button "Grant Permissions to Teams Manager". Selecting this button provides advanced permissions to work on Teams Manager and grants the permissions.
4. It displays a new window for the user to select the account which needs advanced permission.
5. Select the account and Click on button "Accept" and displays a confirmation message that "Teams Manager has now Application Permissions" and user can close the dialog.
6. Click on button "Grant consent for your Organization". Selecting this button provides permissions to display the Teams to the users.
7. Displays new window for the user to select the account which needs permission.
8. Select the checkbox "Consent on behalf of your organization" in Permissions requested window and click on button "Accept".
9. Displays a confirmation message that "Teams Manager has now Application Permissions" and user can close the dialog.
This completes the functionality of providing permissions in Teams Manager.