Teams that are created from other applications such as Collaboration Manager 365 or from any other external application are displayed under Unmanaged Teams under Teams tab.
Following steps details the description regarding Unmanaged Teams in Teams Manager.
Consider for example: Teams with Teams Name "1G2009181632" is created from external application.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Teams".
2. All Teams that are created from external application are displayed under "Unmanaged Teams" in tabular list view. This is displayed below the section "My Active Teams".
3. Following details are displayed for each Teams under "Unmanaged Teams" and all the data in the columns are non-editable.
3.1 Column 1: Name: Displays the first letter of the Teams name followed by the actual Teams name.
3.2 Column 2: Description: Displays the description of the Teams.
3.3 Column 3: People: This displays the number of owners and the members that are associated to the Teams
3.4 Column 4: Type: This column displays the type of teams-Private, Public with icons related to the types.
- This icon mean that the team is "Private".
- This icon mean that the team is "Public".
Count option in Unmanaged Teams:
Count is displayed next to Title " Unmanaged Teams": It displays the number of records in the list and this count is displayed in open and closed brackets.
The Title is "Unmanaged Teams (222) denotes that there are 222 Teams available in Teams Manager which is created by external applications.
Collapse option in Unmanaged Teams:
Unmanaged Teams can be collapsed using the icon which is displayed in left as right triangle next to "Unmanaged Teams".
When collapsed, all records under Unmanaged Teams are collapsed and none of the Teams are displayed to the user.
Expand option in Unmanaged Teams:
Unmanaged Teams can be expanded using the icon which is displayed in left as inverted triangle next to "Unmanaged Teams".
When expanded, records under Unmanaged Teams are expanded and all the Unmanaged Teams are displayed to user.
This completes the functionalities of Unmanaged Teams in Teams Manager.