Search for Requests
User can search for the Teams in the Search Lookup field available under Search Requests tab. When user searches for a specific value, the search is performed for the values from Teams name, Requested by and Template fields.
Result is displayed either under Open Requests, Approved Requests or the Rejected Requests or under all of the sections.
This section describes the steps for searching Requests in Teams Manager.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Requests".
2. In Search for Teams lookup field, enter "PrivateTeam-005".
Note: This Teams is already created and available in Teams Manager.
3. Click on Enter key.
4. "PrivateTeam-005" is displayed under "My Rejected Requests" list with count of record as 1.
5. Following details are displayed for Teams listed and columns are non-editable.
6.a Name: "P" and name as "PrivateTeam-005".
6.b Rejection Date: Date when this request was rejected. Displays the current date.
6.c Rejected By: "Christian Gross" as this is the user who has rejected this requests.
6.d. Template: "1G0904191049".
7. Click on "X" in Search lookup.
8. The value "PrivateTeam-005" gets cleared in Search lookup.
This completes the functionality of Search Requests in Teams Manager.