User can search for the Teams in the Search Lookup field available under Search Teams tab. When user searches for a specific value, the search is performed for the values from Teams name and Teams Description fields.
In future releases of Teams Manager, search result will also be based on Privacy field. This is not currently implemented.
Result is displayed either under Active Teams, Unmanaged Teams or the Archived Teams or under all of the sections.
This section describes the steps for searching Teams in Teams Manager.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Teams".
2. In Search for Teams lookup field, enter "PRITEAM".
Note: This Teams is already created and available in Teams Manager.
3. Click on Enter key.
4. "PRITEAM" is displayed under "My Active Teams" list with count of record as 1.
5. Following details are displayed for Teams listed and columns are non-editable.
5.1 Column 1: Name: Displays the first letter of the Teams followed by Teams name: value is "PRITEAM".
5.2 Column 2: Description: Displays the description of the Template: value is "PRITEAM".
5.3 Column 3: People: This displays the number of owners and the members that are associated to the Teams. Value is "2".
5.4 Column 4: Type: This column displays the type of teams-Private, Public or the Org Wide with icons related to the types. Value is "" as this is Private Team.
6. Click on "X" in Search lookup.
7. The value "PRITEAM" gets cleared in Search lookup and all the active Teams are displayed in the list view.
This completes the functionality of Search Teams in Teams Manager.