When Approval process is enabled, Teams are to be approved before it can be used further. Teams that are to be approved are displayed under "My Open Requests" and the Approver can select the Teams and can either approve or reject the Teams.
Following section describes Open Requests in Teams Manager when Approval process is enabled.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Requests".
2. Click on button "Add a Requests".
3. Select "Private" from "What kind of team will this be?" dialog box.
4. Select "1G0904191049" from "Which Template do you want to use?" dialog box and click on button "Continue".
5. Enter the details related to the Teams in the following fields:
5.a Team Name: "PrivateTeam-S2S".
5.b Description: "This is a Private Team".
5.c Owner: "Christian Gross".
5.d Member: No value
5.e Comment: "This is a Private Team for S2S".
6. Click on button "Create".
7. Displays "Nice work" in dialog box and displays confirmation message "Successfully created request 'PrivateTeam-S2S'".
8. After successful creation of the Private Team, it displays Team under "My Open Requests" the Team is displayed with following details in tabular form:
8.a Name: "P" and name as "PrivateTeam-S2S".
8.b Request Date: Date when this request was requested. Displays the current date.
8.c Requested By: "Christian Gross" as this is the user who has requested this requests.
8.d Template: "1G0904191049".
1. Public Teams is also displayed under "Open Requests".
2. When Approval process is disabled, the Teams that are created from "Requests" tab is displayed under "My active Teams" and not displayed under "Open Requests".
This completes the My Open Requests in Teams Manager when Approval Process is enabled.