Only Admin user can delete the active Teams from the Teams Manager.
Only Active Teams can be deleted from Teams Manager and User will not be able to delete the Unmanaged Teams and the Archived Teams.
This section describes the steps for Delete Teams in Teams Manager.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Teams".
2. Select the Teams "EXT" and click on 3 dots to the right corner.
Note: Teams "EXT" is already be available in Teams.
3. Click on option "Delete".
4. Displays validation message "Deleting EXT Team.. Are you sure you want to deleted... " is displayed to the user.
5. Select the checkbox "I understand that everything will be deleted.." and click on button "Delete Team".
6. After successful deletion of Teams, confirmation message "Successfully deleted team 'Ext'" is displayed to the user.
This completes the functionality of Delete Teams in Teams Manager.