The first step for the Admin in Teams Manager is to create Templates. Only Users who has Admin rights will be able to Create Templates.
This section describes the steps for creation of Templates in Teams Manager.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Templates".
2. Click on button "Create a Template".
3. Enter the following details in the fields as mentioned below:
3.1 Template Name: This is the name of the template which will be used. This is a mandatory text field and user can enter characters between 3 and 100. Enter Template name as "Template001"
3.2 Description: This field contains the description about the template that is being created. This is also a mandatory text field and user can enter values between 3 and 100 characters. Enter "Description" as "This is my first Template".
4. Confirmation message "Creating Template Template001" is displayed to the user.
5. Once Template is created, confirmation message "Successfully created template Template001" is displayed to the user and the Template is created successfully.
After successful creation of new template, this template gets displayed under "Active Templates" and the count next to "Active Templates" increases by 1.
For Users who does not have Admin Rights:
Users who does not have Admin rights will not be able to Create Templates. Create Template button will not be available for users who does not have Admin privileges and the following screen will be displayed:
This completes the functionality on creation of template in Teams Manager.