For Teams which are archived from Microsoft Teams will be displayed under "My Archived Teams".
Following steps details the description regarding Archived Teams that are archived via external applications.
1. Go to Teams Manager and navigate to tab "Teams".
2. All archived Teams are displayed under "My Archived Teams" in tabular list view. This is displayed below the sections "My Active Teams" and "Unmanaged Teams".
3. 3. Following details are displayed for each Teams under "Archived Teams" and all the data in the columns are non-editable.
3.1 Column 1: Name: Displays the first letter of the Teams name followed by the actual Teams name.
3.2 Column 2: Description: Displays the description of the Teams.
3.3 Column 3: People: This displays the number of owners and the members that are associated to the Teams
3.4 Column 4: Type: This column displays the type of teams-Private, Public with icons related to the types.
- This icon mean that the team is "Private".
- This icon mean that the team is "Public".
Count option in My Archived Teams:
Count is displayed next to Title " My Archived Teams": It displays the number of records in the list and this count is displayed in open and closed brackets.
The Title is "My archived Teams (4) denotes that there are 4 archived Teams.
Collapse option in My Archived Teams:
Archived Teams can be collapsed using the icon which is displayed in left as right triangle next to "My archived Teams".
When collapsed, all records under My archived Teams are collapsed and none of the Teams are displayed to the user.
Expand option in My Archived Teams:
Archived Teams can be expanded using the icon which is displayed in left as inverted triangle next to "My archived Teams".
When expanded, records under My archived Teams are expanded and all the archived Teams are displayed to user.
This completes the functionalities of My Archived Teams in Teams Manager.