Teams can be approved or rejected based on decision made by Project Managers or the higher authority in any organization. These approval Process can be enabled or disabled from Settings->Approval.
List of Users who can approve or reject the Teams can be added in Teams Approval by adding the Approver details. Only User who has Administrator rights will be able to add/delete the Approver details.
Following steps are performed to enable Approval Process:
1. Go to Teams Manager and click on tab "Settings".
2. Click on link "Approval" under "Settings".
3. Select the checkbox "Enable Team Approval Process".
4. "Approver" section is displayed in below panel with list of Approvers.
Add an Approver:
Following steps are performed for adding an Approval to the list.
1. Click on button "Add Approver".
2. Enter user name as "AlexTest" in "Select an Approver" field. Save button will be enabled once user name is entered.
Note: User "AlexTest" should be available in active users in Office 365.
3. Click on Save button and User is added to the Approvers list.
Delete an Approver:
Following steps are performed for deleting an Approval from the list.
1. Click on "X" link to the right corner of the User "AlexTest".
User will be deleted from Approver list.
Disable Approval Process:
Following steps are performed to disable the Approval Process:
1. De-Select the checkbox "Enable Team Approval Process".
2. "Approver" section will not be displayed in below panel once Approval Process is disabled.
Non-Admin user will not be able to add or delete the Approvers and a validation message is displayed that only Administrators can change these settings.
This completes Enabling/Disabling of Approval Process in Teams Manager.